Service Dogs Association «APAC» Colombia
We are an entity linked to service dogs in Colombia (Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, etc.).
- Guide dogs for the blind.
- Dogs for people with physical problems and reduced mobility.
- Signal dogs for the hearing impaired.
- Dogs for people suffering from epileptic seizures.
- Medical alert dogs.
- Dogs for children with autism (ASD).
- Psychiatric and emotional support dogs with functions.
- Assisted therapy dogs.
We have entities and personnel with a great deal of experience who have up to 350 successful connections to people with disabilities.
We also handle strict certification guidelines, supported by international models, with friendly and safe techniques for the dog (we are animal lovers).